Experience the desert lifestyle one night desert safari to Erg Chegaga from Zagora. Sleep in a nomad desert camp in the Sahara, see the sunrise and sunset from the back of a camel, and enjoy the glittering stars during the night and enjoy spectacular views of the legendary Kasbahs and oasis'.
- Day 1: Agadir – Taroudante – Taliouine – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Agdz.
After breakfast at your hotel, we travel east and stop at Taroudant, an old Moroccan city characterized by its red ramparts and souks, and at Taliouine, which is renowned for the production of saffron. We then continue towards Ouarzazate and stop in the nearby Ait Benhaddou to visit the UNESCO listed Kasbah and have lunch. From Ouarzazate we’ll travel through the beautiful palm tree Draa Valley to reach Agdz for dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 2: Agdz – Zagora – Tamegroute – M’ha mid – Erg Chigaga
After breakfast, departure for Zagora and stop in Tamegroute to visit its famous Quran Library, subterranean Kasbah and pottery manufacture. The trip continues towards M’hamid, where we’ll have lunch. After one hour camel ride in the afternoon, a track will take us through the rocky desert scenery to the sand dunes of Chegaga that spread over40 km. Here a welcome drink at the nomad camp will be offered and you’ll have then time to walk around and enjoy the sunset until dinner is served. Sleep overnight in the camp’s tents or under a star-filled sky.
- Day 3: Erg Chegaga –Foum Zguid – Taznakht – Agadir
After breakfast, departure with the track towards Taliouine along the dry Lake Iriqui. We then drive to Foum Zguid and onwards to Taznakht for lunch before taking the road towards Agadir, where arrival is expected around 6 pm.
- Book your tours in just a few clicks 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via our website.
- Direct payment to the driver on the day of departure.
- Free Annulation , You can cancel your reservation without penalty